Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Challenge # 319 - Snow Much Fun!

Happy Wednesday, all.  This week we're celebrating that white stuff, snow!  Usually we've got a bit of snow on the ground here in Southwestern Ontario by this time in December, but there's absolutely none!  So, I want to see lots of it on your projects.

This is what I did....


Got a me a snowfamily, snowflakes and a snowdrift on there.  I'll be dreaming of a white Christmas, that's for sure!

If you'd like more inspiration be sure to check out the wonderful projects the Girlfriends have created. Then, head back here and link up.

Can't wait to see what you create!









4 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting another fun challenge!Totally cute card!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan, I love your snowmen!! What a fabulous snow fun card! Thanks for another great challenge theme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Jan! Those snowmen are adorable! I love the papers you used too!

    ReplyDelete